I think it’s dumb when people use 3D glasses with the lenses popped out. Just saying
Kids, especially teenagers, should appreciate their parents more. Yes they might get on our nerves at times but they do it because they really care about you.
My friend just lost her dad and honestly I can’t even imagine what she’s feeling. Our parents won’t be there forever so just say you love them once in a while.
Isn’t a hard concept to grasp. So I still don’t understand why so many people don’t use it.
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants..
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2009 .
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours..
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about..
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23.. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything..
28.. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come..
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
- To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.
- Your presence is a present to the world.
- You are unique and one of a kind.
- Your life can be what you want it to be.
- Take the days just one at a time.
- Count your blessings, not your troubles.
- You will make it through whatever comes along.
- Within you are so many answers.
- Do not put limits on yourself.
- Decisions are too important to leave to chance.
- Reach for your peak, your goal and your prize.
- Nothing wastes more energy than worrying.
- The longer one carries a problem the heavier it gets.
- Do not take things too seriously.
- Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.
- Remember that a little love goes a long way. Remember that a lot … goes forever.
- Remember that friendship is a wise investment.
- Life’s treasure are people together.
- Realize that it is never too late.
- Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way.
- Have hearth and hope and happiness.
- Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you respond to it.
- Don’t be afraid to learn. Knowledge is weightless, a treasure you can always carry easily.
- Take the time to wish upon a star.
- Words are windows to the heart.
- You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven.
- I don’t have to attend every argument I’m invited to.
- Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep.
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.
- A good example is the best sermon.
- No one is easier to deceive than oneself.
- The greatest fault of all is to be conscious of none.
- Love is understanding, acceptance, and tenderness. If it tries to strangle and possess, it is not love.
- The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
- The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power within us.
- Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.
- When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don’t see the one which has been opened for us.
- The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
- It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.
- Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
- Always put yourself in others’ shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.
- The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
- When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.
- Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.
- Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
- You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
- Love ……and you shall be loved.
- All people smile in the same language.
- A hug is a great gift..one size fits all. It can be given for any occasion and it’s easy to exchange.
- Everyone needs to be loved…especially when they do not deserve it.
- The real measure of a man’s wealth is what he has invested in love.
- Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it.
- It’s important for parents to live the same things they teach.
- If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
- Happy memories never wear out…. relive them as often as you want.
- Home is the place where we grumble the most, but are often treated the best.
- The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.
- Take time to laugh for it is the music of the soul.
- If anyone speaks badly of you, live so none will believe it.
- Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
- Love is strengthened by working through conflicts together.
- The best thing parents can do for their children is to love each other.
- Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
- To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it.
- We take for granted the things that we should be giving thanks for.
- Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished.
- Happiness is enhanced by others but does not depend upon others.
- For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back.
- Do what you can, for who you can, with what you have, and where you are.
- AND DO NOT EVER FORGET… FOR EVEN A DAY HOW VERY SPECIAL YOU ARE!